Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Wednesday Wonder

Prescott, Arizona has been in the news a lot for the last 10 days.  The reason for the attention is heartbreaking but I've never been prouder of the city where I spent the first 21 years of my life.  I wish the media would take more time to understand the complexities that make the place as unique as it is, but now that the excitement is over they'll have to move onto the next story while the community helps heal those hurt by the loss of those who fought to save it.  Today's Wednesday Wonder is a silent celebration of the amazing place that helped make me who and what I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Don't worry if they don't show up right away - I read every one and they'll post as soon as I get to a computer again.