Wednesday, May 19, 2010

This is NOT a step toward facebook!

I'm not shy about sharing my hostility toward Facebook, Twitter, and the many other ways the Internet provides to waste time and share way too much information about oneself, but this does seem to be a much better idea than attempting to add pictures to a Word document in order to share them with you. (That's code for "yes, Anna, you were right - thanks for the blog suggestion.") I'll use this as my connection to home, family and friends while I wander - I hope you'll enjoy it!

8 comments:

  1. Buon viaggio! We look forward to your updates as we travel vicariously with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna - 1
    Beth - 0 (well, you're going to Italy which really counts for like 10...at least)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How come I did not know that you were going to Italy? Not that it matters, but I would have been able to daydream about it!!! Have a wonderful time you bella ragazza!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be adding this to my Google Reader feed. That's how I waste time on the internet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Countdown to departure- and your adventure in Italy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo! Can't wait to hear about your soon to be adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Beth, how fun! My fav European country! Don't forget the gelato and try any and all trottorias for the Italian version of fast food -fresh, healthy, local, yummmm. Too, churches have some of the best art by far and beware of gypsies who hang around the coliseum (there seem to be multiple ways of spelling that!) and outside the Vatican. They approach and surround quickly, with one of them trying to "fleece" their victim. Just run or dodge quickly. They are otherwise harmless and won't pursue. Don't try to reason with them! Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had no idea that you were going to italy!!!! I can't wait to hear all about it!!! How was your trip????

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Don't worry if they don't show up right away - I read every one and they'll post as soon as I get to a computer again.